The Charlotte chapter of Slow Money NC will hold a gathering on October 17 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm at the 7th Street Public Market at 224 East 7th Street, Charlotte, NC 28202. Get your potential lender pledges and borrower information forms in soon and come to the gathering to hear about great projects in the area or to present your own.
Join Our Email List
- Pictures from Sunday's Funds to Farms event in Charlotte at Triple C Brewing Company are up online at... fb.me/29GCsHtw2 5 days ago
- C-Span Book TV filming 'Financing Our Foodshed' book reading at Quail Ridge Book Store tonight... fb.me/1g2EN0SUT 6 days ago
- The second Funds to Farms event in NC was a great success. Mark you calendars for the next one at Company Shops in... fb.me/KgHUHuQG 1 week ago
- Charlotte Meeting May 21, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Atherton Market, 2104 South Boulevard Charlotte, NC
- Berkshires Talk May 22, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Berkshire Botanical Garden, Stockbridge, MA New Approaches to Supporting Local Farmers May 22 at 7 pm at th
- Book Reading May 24, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Douglas Library, 108 Main St Canaan, CT At the very library where she checked out and read every Nancy Drew title they had, Carol is returning to read from her own book in her o wn hometown. Having watched the decline of small farms in her region, she now works to restore small-scale, sustainable farming throughout the US.
- Reading at Flyleaf Books May 29, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Flyleaf Books, 752 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Chapel Hill, NC 27514 www.flyl eafbooks.com
- Slow Money NW Gathering May 31, 2013 at 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm Pike Place Market, Seattle Join Woody Tasch and Carol Peppe Hewitt at the Slow Money NW ga thering in Seatlle!
- Company Shops Anniversary Party June 15, 2013
- Book signing June 25, 2013 at 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm Fearrington Farmers Market
- Book Signing at Chapel Hill Farmers Market June 29, 2013 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Chapel Hill Farmers Market, University Mall
- Bells Bend Farms Potluck July 9, 2013 Nashville, TN
- Funds to Farms at Market in Raleigh? September 15, 2013 Market in Raleigh?
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."