The Charlotte chapter of Slow Money NC will hold a gathering on October 17 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm at the 7th Street Public Market at 224 East 7th Street, Charlotte, NC 28202. Get your potential lender pledges and borrower information forms in soon and come to the gathering to hear about great projects in the area or to present your own.
Donate to Slow Money NC
Join Our Email List
- There is still time to register for tonight's online Slow Money event - Gatheround. I know 'cause I just... fb.me/2qEPryKYY 1 day ago
- Very exciting to share Slow Money with the Leadership Triangle crowd! fb.me/6wZ4YZ4Em 2 days ago
- Congratulations Carol! fb.me/6nG5wxMg9 2 days ago
- Book Reading and Local Food fest December 14, 2013 at 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm Durham Main Library Financing Our Foodshed reading with local food tastings and mor e!
- Slow Money NC Gathering December 16, 2013 at 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm Pickards Mt, Chapel Hill, NC Come tour the site of a new medicinal teahouse at Pickards Mt, and enjoy local food and drink and your Slow Money friends!
- Financing Our Foodshed with Carol Peppe Hewitt December 17, 2013 at 6:30 pm – 5:00 am Ringling College Academic Center Auditorium, 2700 North Tamiami T rail Sarasota, FL Transition Sarasota, FL is hosting a evening and book reading with Slow Money NC founder, Carol Peppe Hewitt. Currently on a national bo ok tour, Carol is spreading the idea that Slow Money is a simple yet profo und activity we can all take part in.
- Sustainable Communities Workshop December 18, 2013 Sarasota, FL Keynote Speaker: "Investing in Our Future"
- Feast Down East /SENCFS Annual Regional Conference February 6, 2014 Wilmington, NC
- Abundance Climate Change Conference February 7, 2014 CCCC, Pittsboro, NC This is the second annual Climate Change Conference put on by t he Abundance Foundation in Pittsboro, NC.
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."