The Charlotte chapter of Slow Money NC will hold a gathering on October 17 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm at the 7th Street Public Market at 224 East 7th Street, Charlotte, NC 28202. Get your potential lender pledges and borrower information forms in soon and come to the gathering to hear about great projects in the area or to present your own.
Donate to Slow Money NC
- Slow Money Southeast Regional Gathering - A Money and Meaning Summit September 10, 2015 – September 12, 2015 Pittsboro, NC, USA Judy Wicks, Woody Tasch, Ed Whitfield and 21 other engaging speakers, a Local Cafe of like-minded organizations, a Slow Money Market, delicious farm-to-table meals, a magical bus tour, and more - make up this 1st ever Slow Money Southeast Gathering. Details and tickets at www.moneyandmeaning.rocks.
- Sum + Substance September 17, 2015 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Center for Community Leadership (CCL) Raleigh, NC
- Venture Local Conference September 25, 2015 at 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Catawba Brewing Company, 32 Banks Avenue #105, Asheville, NC 28801, United States **A Fabulous Gathering of Localists: Growing a New Economy for All** A day long conference packed with inspiring speakers, engaging workshops and small business tours, with topics like Marketing and Branding Strategies, B-Corporations, Democratizing Ownership and Coops, and Growing with Creative Financing. Enjoy a light breakfast, locally sourced lunch and plenty of opportunities to network.…
- Running On Local in Johnston County October 14, 2015 at 8:00 am – 9:30 am Johnston County, NC, USA Carol Peppe Hewitt and Lyle Estill will join the speaker series for the 10th anniversary of our Johnston County Workforce Development Center. It's the usual theme of all things local. How can we create communities with more local food, local fuel, local finance, etc? Carol and Lyle will share their stories of success and their…
- F4DC Grantee meeting October 30, 2015
- F4DC Grantee meeting October 31, 2015
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."