Donate to Slow Money NC
- Community Wealth Building Roundtable April 9, 2015 at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Center For Responsible Lending, 302 West Main Street, Durham, N C 27701, United States Please register here: http://tinyurl.com/n3hfduh We would like to invite you to attend the Community Wealth Building Roundtable organ ized by Solution Generators Network (SGN) (www.solutiongeneratorsnetwork.or g). Community Wealth Building is a fundamentally different approach to eco nomic development; one defined by resiliency through worker owned co-opera tives, ecological sustainability, and wealth grounded in communities. We…
- Community Wealth Building Roundtable April 10, 2015 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Center For Responsible Lending, 302 West Main Street, Durham, N C 27701, United States Agenda for Community Wealth Building Roundtable - Friday, Apri l 10th Day 2 – Strengthening Community 9AM Roland Staton and Ruth Back strom present powerpoint on LEAFDurham 9:20 MaryAnn Black: Duke’s History of Community Engagement 9:40 Maurice Small: Experie nces of Community 10:40 -Anita Brown Graham – Creating Wealth for Our Futu re 10:55 Steve…
- Running On Local April 10, 2015 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Agricultural Center, Polk County, NC More details coming soon.
- Green Drinks at the Sustainablility Tent April 17, 2015 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm the Sustainablility Tent at Shakori Hills Grassroots Festival, Si lk Hope, NC Come join us for local food and drink and socializing!
- Sustainable Spirits April 28, 2015 at 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm Piedmont Biofuels, 220 Lorax Lane, Pittsboro, NC 27312, United States
- Sustainable Spirits May 26, 2015 at 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Food
Slow Money NC Visits Elon.
Solar farms are cropping up all over NC, in fact, all across the globe. And while they are an excellent idea – harvesting energy from the sun – they create an interesting conundrum. If they are built in a typical … Continue reading
July 28th 11:30 pm I have to say that was an incredible party. For days people have been asking me, “How many tickets have you sold? How many people do you think are coming?” And I would venture a guess. “Last time I … Continue reading
“somehow, i never thought it would be so hard to loan money to strangers with no security and almost no return” When this email arrived I laughed out loud. Because the funniest things are those that are true, or at … Continue reading