Donate to Slow Money NC
- Slow Money Southeast Regional Gathering - A Money and Meaning Summi t September 10, 2015 – September 13, 2015 Pittsboro, NC, USA Judy Wicks, Woody Tasch, Ed Whitfield and 21 other engaging s peakers, a Local Cafe of like-minded organizations, a Slow Money Market, delicious farm-to-table meals, a magical bus tour, and more - make up th is 1st ever Slow Money Southeast Gathering. Details and tickets at www.mon eyandmeaning.rocks.
- Sum + Substance September 17, 2015 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Center for Community Leadership (CCL) Raleigh, NC
- Venture Local Conference September 25, 2015 at 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Catawba Brewing Company, 32 Banks Avenue #105, Asheville, NC 28 801, United States **A Fabulous Gathering of Localists: Growing a New Economy for All** A day long conference packed with inspiring speakers, engaging work shops and small business tours, with topics like Marketing and Branding St rategies, B-Corporations, Democratizing Ownership and Coops, and Growing with Creative Financing. Enjoy a light breakfast, locally sourced lunch and plenty of opportunities…
- Running On Local in Johnston County October 14, 2015 at 8:00 am – 9:30 am Johnston County, NC, USA Carol Peppe Hewitt and Lyle Estill will join the speaker series for the 10th anniversary of our Johnston County Workforce Development Cent er. It's the usual theme of all things local. How can we create communit ies with more local food, local fuel, local finance, etc? Carol and Lyl e will share their stories of…
- F4DC Grantee meeting October 30, 2015
- F4DC Grantee meeting October 31, 2015
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Food
Slow Money NC Visits Elon.
Solar farms are cropping up all over NC, in fact, all across the globe. And while they are an excellent idea – harvesting energy from the sun – they create an interesting conundrum. If they are built in a typical … Continue reading
July 28th 11:30 pm I have to say that was an incredible party. For days people have been asking me, “How many tickets have you sold? How many people do you think are coming?” And I would venture a guess. “Last time I … Continue reading
“somehow, i never thought it would be so hard to loan money to strangers with no security and almost no return” When this email arrived I laughed out loud. Because the funniest things are those that are true, or at … Continue reading