Donate to Slow Money NC
- Bringing It Home Conference March 18, 2015 Harvey L. Haynes Conference Center, AB Tech Enka Campus, Ashevi lle, NC 28801 This is a local economy conference that is being staged by the folks from Self Help Credit Union.
- Running On Local - Lunch & Learn March 19, 2015 at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Columbus, NC 28722, USA Hosted by Dawn Jordan, Agricultural Economic Development Direc tor Polk County Government Polk County, North Carolina
- Authentic Communities Summit - Networking Reception & Economic Symp osium March 24, 2015 at 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm New Mountain Asheville, 38 North French Broad Avenue, Asheville , NC 28801, United States
- Authentic Communities Summit March 25, 2015 at 12:00 am – 12:00 am Asheville, NC, USA
- Running On Local April 10, 2015 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Agricultural Center, Polk County, NC More details coming soon.
- Slow Money NC Summer Party June 28, 2015 at 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm W.M.Hewitt Pottery, 424 Johnny Burke Road, Pittsboro, NC 27312 , United States Join us for our annual Summer Garden Party! Local food, potter y sale, silents auction and more.
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Food
Slow Money NC Visits Elon.
Solar farms are cropping up all over NC, in fact, all across the globe. And while they are an excellent idea – harvesting energy from the sun – they create an interesting conundrum. If they are built in a typical … Continue reading
July 28th 11:30 pm I have to say that was an incredible party. For days people have been asking me, “How many tickets have you sold? How many people do you think are coming?” And I would venture a guess. “Last time I … Continue reading
“somehow, i never thought it would be so hard to loan money to strangers with no security and almost no return” When this email arrived I laughed out loud. Because the funniest things are those that are true, or at … Continue reading