Donate to Slow Money NC
Join Our Email List
- A concise overview of upcoming changes to investment and crowdfunding laws:... fb.me/1DoM62bgl 1 week ago
- Our friends over at Greenway Transit, Slow Money NC loan recipients to fund their bio-diesel buses, are up for a... fb.me/Rfc9Wa9B 2 weeks ago
- One of our very own NC farmers, Garland McCollum from Massey Creek Farms will be presenting. Please sign up and... fb.me/OwAb5d5E 2 weeks ago
- Goodman Awards Ceremony December 9, 2013 at 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm American Tobacco Campus, Bay 7, Durham, NC Durham, NC -- On Monday, December 9th, several hundred peopl e from all corners of the Research Triangle Region will converge on the Bay 7 of the American Tobacco Campus in Durham, NC to celebrate the past, pr esent and future of regional leadership. The Leadership Triangle Awards Gala, featuring the 11th Annual Goodmon Awards,…
- Gatheround December 10, 2013 at 9:00 pm – 10:30 pm Online Live online event, hosted by Slow Money and featuring local NC farmer, Garland McCollum of Massey Creek Farm - Register at http://gather ound.org/
- Financing Our Foodshed Book Reading December 11, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Blue Horse Market, Whispering Pines, NC An evening with CarolHewitt, book reading plus local food and wine tasting Contact Melissa Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Reading and Local Food fest December 14, 2013 at 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm Durham Main Library Financing Our Foodshed reading with local food tastings and mor e!
- Slow Money NC Gathering December 16, 2013 at 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm Pickards Mt, Chapel Hill, NC Come tour the site of a new medicinal teahouse at Pickards Mt, and enjoy local food and drink and your Slow Money friends!
- Financing Our Foodshed with Carol Peppe Hewitt December 17, 2013 at 6:30 pm – 5:00 am Ringling College Academic Center Auditorium, 2700 North Tamiami T rail Sarasota, FL Transition Sarasota, FL is hosting a evening and book reading with Slow Money NC founder, Carol Peppe Hewitt. Currently on a national bo ok tour, Carol is spreading the idea that Slow Money is a simple yet profo und activity we can all take part in.
- Sustainable Communities Workshop December 18, 2013 Sarasota, FL Keynote Speaker: "Investing in Our Future"
- Feast Down East /SENCFS Annual Regional Conference February 6, 2014 Wilmington, NC
- Abundance Climate Change Conference February 7, 2014 CCCC, Pittsboro, NC This is the second annual Climate Change Conference put on by t he Abundance Foundation in Pittsboro, NC.
- CCCC Book reading and talk February 20, 2014 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Central Carolina Community College Speaker Series, CCCC Pittsboro Campus This is Laura Lauffer's excellent series. I hope to be joined b y a few Slow Money lenders and borrowers who appear in Financing Our Foodsh ed to give an update on their Slow Money stories.
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."