Donate to Slow Money NC
- Community Wealth Building Roundtable April 9, 2015 at 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Center For Responsible Lending, 302 West Main Street, Durham, N C 27701, United States Please register here: http://tinyurl.com/n3hfduh We would like to invite you to attend the Community Wealth Building Roundtable organ ized by Solution Generators Network (SGN) (www.solutiongeneratorsnetwork.or g). Community Wealth Building is a fundamentally different approach to eco nomic development; one defined by resiliency through worker owned co-opera tives, ecological sustainability, and wealth grounded in communities. We…
- Community Wealth Building Roundtable April 10, 2015 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Center For Responsible Lending, 302 West Main Street, Durham, N C 27701, United States Agenda for Community Wealth Building Roundtable - Friday, Apri l 10th Day 2 – Strengthening Community 9AM Roland Staton and Ruth Back strom present powerpoint on LEAFDurham 9:20 MaryAnn Black: Duke’s History of Community Engagement 9:40 Maurice Small: Experie nces of Community 10:40 -Anita Brown Graham – Creating Wealth for Our Futu re 10:55 Steve…
- Running On Local April 10, 2015 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Agricultural Center, Polk County, NC More details coming soon.
- Green Drinks at the Sustainablility Tent April 17, 2015 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm the Sustainablility Tent at Shakori Hills Grassroots Festival, Si lk Hope, NC Come join us for local food and drink and socializing!
- Sustainable Spirits April 28, 2015 at 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm Piedmont Biofuels, 220 Lorax Lane, Pittsboro, NC 27312, United States
- Sustainable Spirits May 26, 2015 at 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Money NC Charlotte
The next meeting of Slow Money NC – Charlotte will take place on Tuesday, May 21 at 7:00 PM at Atherton Market, located at 2104 South Blvd. in Charlotte.
The next meeting of Slow Money NC’s Charlotte chapter will be on Tuesday, March 19 at 6:30 pm at Le Kabab Grill, located at 350 E McCullough Drive in Charlotte. See the Charlotte Facebook Group for more information.
I just returned home from Charlotte, and though that’s over a two hour drive, it was easy to stay awake. I just kept thinking back to all the good news and great company of the evening. Tonight’s Slow Money NC … Continue reading
Come join us at the Feb 26th Slow Money NC Charlotte Gathering, at 6pm at the Healthy Home Market at 2707 South Boulevard. Carol Peppe Hewitt be there to give an update on Slow Money statewide and national news. If you … Continue reading
On Wednesday, October 17th, the Charlotte Chapter of Slow Money NC held our second gathering at the Seventh Street Public Market in Uptown Charlotte, which will be our regular meeting place from now on. We sat around a couple of … Continue reading
The Charlotte chapter of Slow Money NC will hold a gathering on October 17 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm at the 7th Street Public Market at 224 East 7th Street, Charlotte, NC 28202. Get your potential lender pledges and … Continue reading
On Thursday, August 30, 2012, from 5:30-7pm, Slow Money NC had an inaugural public gathering at Myers Park Baptist Church in Charlotte. A diverse group that included local food producers, a state extension agent, Charlotte School of Law professors working … Continue reading