Donate to Slow Money NC
Join Our Email List
- Very exciting to share Slow Money with the Leadership Triangle crowd! fb.me/6wZ4YZ4Em 7 hours ago
- Congratulations Carol! fb.me/6nG5wxMg9 7 hours ago
- And thanks to Deborah Morgan from @WRAL for hosting tonight! fb.me/10YxOfHas 7 hours ago
- Gatheround December 10, 2013 at 9:00 pm – 10:30 pm Online Live online event, hosted by Slow Money and featuring local NC farmer, Garland McCollum of Massey Creek Farm - Register at http://gather ound.org/
- Financing Our Foodshed Book Reading December 11, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Blue Horse Market, Whispering Pines, NC An evening with CarolHewitt, book reading plus local food and wine tasting Contact Melissa Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Reading and Local Food fest December 14, 2013 at 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm Durham Main Library Financing Our Foodshed reading with local food tastings and mor e!
- Slow Money NC Gathering December 16, 2013 at 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm Pickards Mt, Chapel Hill, NC Come tour the site of a new medicinal teahouse at Pickards Mt, and enjoy local food and drink and your Slow Money friends!
- Financing Our Foodshed with Carol Peppe Hewitt December 17, 2013 at 6:30 pm – 5:00 am Ringling College Academic Center Auditorium, 2700 North Tamiami T rail Sarasota, FL Transition Sarasota, FL is hosting a evening and book reading with Slow Money NC founder, Carol Peppe Hewitt. Currently on a national bo ok tour, Carol is spreading the idea that Slow Money is a simple yet profo und activity we can all take part in.
- Sustainable Communities Workshop December 18, 2013 Sarasota, FL Keynote Speaker: "Investing in Our Future"
- Feast Down East /SENCFS Annual Regional Conference February 6, 2014 Wilmington, NC
- Abundance Climate Change Conference February 7, 2014 CCCC, Pittsboro, NC This is the second annual Climate Change Conference put on by t he Abundance Foundation in Pittsboro, NC.
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Money NC Recent Events
Ten new Slow Money NC to seven local farmers and food enterprises brings our total to $572,800 in local money that’s now helping make our local food enterprises stronger and happier! With 78% of our country in a drought, it … Continue reading
We had a full house at Ninth Street Bakery last Wednesday night! In addition to the twenty or so people from Durham, folks came from Alamance, Orange, Chatham, Wake, Cabarrus, Franklin and Mecklenburg counties! We even pulled in a guest … Continue reading
Wednesday, March 7th, 6 – 8PM Come join us at Ninth Street Bakery to hear about three great new Slow Money NC projects that are happening in Durham! 6PM Slow Money NC Entrepreneur Showcase Ninth Street Bakery is expanding! They … Continue reading