Join Our Email List
- Pictures from Sunday's Funds to Farms event in Charlotte at Triple C Brewing Company are up online at... fb.me/29GCsHtw2 6 days ago
- C-Span Book TV filming 'Financing Our Foodshed' book reading at Quail Ridge Book Store tonight... fb.me/1g2EN0SUT 1 week ago
- The second Funds to Farms event in NC was a great success. Mark you calendars for the next one at Company Shops in... fb.me/KgHUHuQG 1 week ago
- Berkshires Talk May 22, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Berkshire Botanical Garden, Stockbridge, MA New Approaches to Supporting Local Farmers May 22 at 7 pm at th
- Book Reading May 24, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Douglas Library, 108 Main St Canaan, CT At the very library where she checked out and read every Nancy Drew title they had, Carol is returning to read from her own book in her o wn hometown. Having watched the decline of small farms in her region, she now works to restore small-scale, sustainable farming throughout the US.
- Reading at Flyleaf Books May 29, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Flyleaf Books, 752 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Chapel Hill, NC 27514 www.flyl eafbooks.com
- Slow Money NW Gathering May 31, 2013 at 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm Pike Place Market, Seattle Join Woody Tasch and Carol Peppe Hewitt at the Slow Money NW ga thering in Seatlle!
- Company Shops Anniversary Party June 15, 2013
- Book signing June 25, 2013 at 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm Fearrington Farmers Market
- Book Signing at Chapel Hill Farmers Market June 29, 2013 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Chapel Hill Farmers Market, University Mall
- Bells Bend Farms Potluck July 9, 2013 Nashville, TN
- Funds to Farms at Market in Raleigh? September 15, 2013 Market in Raleigh?
- Shakori Hills Fall Festival October 17, 2013 – October 21, 2013
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Money NC Recent Events
Ten new Slow Money NC to seven local farmers and food enterprises brings our total to $572,800 in local money that’s now helping make our local food enterprises stronger and happier! With 78% of our country in a drought, it … Continue reading
We had a full house at Ninth Street Bakery last Wednesday night! In addition to the twenty or so people from Durham, folks came from Alamance, Orange, Chatham, Wake, Cabarrus, Franklin and Mecklenburg counties! We even pulled in a guest … Continue reading
Wednesday, March 7th, 6 – 8PM Come join us at Ninth Street Bakery to hear about three great new Slow Money NC projects that are happening in Durham! 6PM Slow Money NC Entrepreneur Showcase Ninth Street Bakery is expanding! They … Continue reading