Join Our Email List
- Slow Money NC is the feature story in Th Indy today! You can pick one up free all over the Triangle area...Thank... fb.me/FQ5Ncuh1 1 day ago
- Pictures from Sunday's Funds to Farms event in Charlotte at Triple C Brewing Company are up online at... fb.me/29GCsHtw2 1 week ago
- C-Span Book TV filming 'Financing Our Foodshed' book reading at Quail Ridge Book Store tonight... fb.me/1g2EN0SUT 1 week ago
- Book Reading May 24, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Douglas Library, 108 Main St Canaan, CT At the very library where she checked out and read every Nancy Drew title they had, Carol is returning to read from her own book in her o wn hometown. Having watched the decline of small farms in her region, she now works to restore small-scale, sustainable farming throughout the US.
- Reading at Flyleaf Books May 29, 2013 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Flyleaf Books, 752 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Chapel Hill, NC 27514 www.flyl eafbooks.com
- Slow Money NW Gathering May 31, 2013 at 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm Pike Place Market, Seattle Join Woody Tasch and Carol Peppe Hewitt at the Slow Money NW ga thering in Seatlle!
- Company Shops Anniversary Party June 15, 2013
- Book signing June 25, 2013 at 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm Fearrington Farmers Market
- Book Signing at Chapel Hill Farmers Market June 29, 2013 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Chapel Hill Farmers Market, University Mall
- Bells Bend Farms Potluck July 9, 2013 Nashville, TN
- Funds to Farms at Market in Raleigh? September 15, 2013 Market in Raleigh?
- Shakori Hills Fall Festival October 17, 2013 – October 21, 2013
- CFSA Sustainable Ag Conference in Durham November 15, 2013 – November 18, 2013 Durham
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Money NC updates
As a native of Siler City, Nichol Price is especially invested in the future of her hometown. Like everyone else who calls Chatham County home she wants to see her community grow and prosper. During her training in the culinary … Continue reading