Donate to Slow Money NC
Join Us At the National Gathering!
- Trick or Treat? A Very Offal Dinner (and fundraiser for Slow Money NC!) October 26, 2014 at 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm TBA - This is going to be a blast. Great food, great people - and gr eat location. But where?? For details, link here: https://www.eventbrit e.com/e/trick-or-treat-a-very-offal-dinner-tickets-13287919525
- Running On Local November 6, 2014 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Staunton, VA, USA Lyle and Carol bring Running On Local to VA. Check back for lo cation and more details.
- Slow Money Network Leaders Master Class November 9, 2014 Louisville, KY, USA Starts at 9am
- Slow Money Local & Global Gathering in Louisville, KY November 10, 2014 – November 13, 2014 Louisville, KY
- CCCC Sustainable Speakers Series January 21, 2015 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm CCCC Pittsboro campus Carol Peppe Hewitt will talk about Financing Our Foodshed, usi ng community financing to build resilience in our local community.
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Money NC updates
Slow Money NC Visits Elon.
Carol Peppe Hewitt is the co-founder and principal matchmaker of Slow Money NC. She is also the author of Financing Our Foodshed: Growing Local Food with Slow Money, and she writes these blog entries. They tell of her adventures catalyzing … Continue reading
As a native of Siler City, Nichol Price is especially invested in the future of her hometown. Like everyone else who calls Chatham County home she wants to see her community grow and prosper. During her training in the culinary … Continue reading