Donate to Slow Money NC
Join Our Email List
- Ecotopia on KZFR fb.me/2aD4aIEmQ 6 days ago
- Paper Moon Farm is looking for some extra man (or woman) power in the coming weeks. Wanna help them out? fb.me/6l160jgXO 1 week ago
- Carol & Lyle are in Savannah tonight at the The Sentient Bean!... fb.me/3KAX7o0vu 1 week ago
- Running on Local Washington DC event March 19, 2014 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Café Saint-Ex, 14th Street Northwest, Washington, DC, United S tates Lyle Estill, author of numerous books on biodiesel and local a ctivism, and Carol Hewitt, author of Financing Our Foodshed, will be hos ting a discussion of all things local--from food to fuel to finance to frie ndship. There will be local beer on tap, the chef will introduce his local ly sourced food, and…
- Running On Local, Brooklyn event March 20, 2014 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Brooklyn, NY, United States Be there! http://www.meetup.com/Slow-Money-NYC/events/168066452 / Lyle Estill, author of numerous books on biodiesel and local activism , and Carol Hewitt, author of Financing Our Foodshed, will be hosting a discussion of all things local--from food to fuel to finance to friendship.
- Running On Local - Greenfield, MA March 22, 2014 at 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm Pushkin Gallery, 4 Federal St., Greenfield, MA Carol Peppe Hewitt and Lyle Estill, authors and co-founders of Slow Money NC, will share their story of 'Running on Local' - local food , local fuel, local financing, local friends. Sponsored by Coop Power and Northeast Biodiesel, come join in the discussion of how to build more res ilience in our local economy. Local…
- Access to Capital Workshop at Food Hub Conference March 26, 2014 at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Raleigh, NC, United States We are creating a great panel for a 3 hour workshop in Access t o Capital. Check back for more details coming soon!
- Financing Our Foodshed Event April 2, 2014 at 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm Staunton, VA, United States
- Financing Our Foodshed Event April 3, 2014 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- “Innovation and Sustainable Rural Development” Panel April 3, 2014 at 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, U nited States Put on by Greg Gangi, faculty member at UNC and Associate Dire ctor for the Institute for the Environment. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running On Local April 10, 2014 at 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm Hendersonville, NC, United States
- Mother Earth News Fair April 12, 2014 – April 14, 2014 Asheville, NC, United States Carol Peppe Hewitt will be speaking about her work with Slow Mo ney NC and conducting a workshop on DIY - Local Finacing Made Simple! Exa ct times TBA
- Mother Earth News Fair April 12, 2014 Asheville, NC, United States Carol Peppe Hewitt will be speaking about her work with Slow Mo ney NC and conducting a workshop on DIY - Local Finacing Made Simple! Exa ct times TBA
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Money Stories
Carol Peppe Hewitt is the co-founder and principal matchmaker of Slow Money NC. She is also the author of Financing Our Foodshed: Growing Local Food with Slow Money, and she writes these blog entries. They tell of her adventures catalyzing … Continue reading
We had a full house at Ninth Street Bakery last Wednesday night! In addition to the twenty or so people from Durham, folks came from Alamance, Orange, Chatham, Wake, Cabarrus, Franklin and Mecklenburg counties! We even pulled in a guest … Continue reading