Donate to Slow Money NC
- Future of NC Food Summit September 28, 2016 – September 29, 2016 Raleigh, NC, USA http://carolinafoodsummit.com/ Wednesday, September 28: 3:30pm-5:30pm -- Location: Gerrard Hall on the campus of UNC Chapel Hill, hosted by Southern Cultures The Story of Place: Leading food voices will help us explore their story of place and how our place in the foodways are often rooted from where we began. Storytellers will include Vansana Nolintha, co-owner…
- Triangle Foodmakers and Slow Money NC Gathering September 28, 2016 at 9:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Shakori Hills GrassRoots Festival October 6, 2016 Shakori Hills, 1439 Henderson Tanyard Rd, Pittsboro, NC 27312, United States
- Shakori Hills GrassRoots Festival October 7, 2016 Shakori Hills, 1439 Henderson Tanyard Rd, Pittsboro, NC 27312, United States
- Shakori Hills GrassRoots Festival October 8, 2016 Shakori Hills, 1439 Henderson Tanyard Rd, Pittsboro, NC 27312, United States
- Shakori Hills GrassRoots Festival October 9, 2016 Shakori Hills, 1439 Henderson Tanyard Rd, Pittsboro, NC 27312, United States
Visit Slow Money USA
Meet our fiscal sponsorMany thanks to The Abundance Foundation for their support. SlowMoneyNC fits nicely with their mission of "building our local foodshed, modeling renewable energy and inspiring community."
Category Archives: Slow Food
Slow Money NC Visits Elon.
Solar farms are cropping up all over NC, in fact, all across the globe. And while they are an excellent idea – harvesting energy from the sun – they create an interesting conundrum. If they are built in a typical … Continue reading
July 28th 11:30 pm I have to say that was an incredible party. For days people have been asking me, “How many tickets have you sold? How many people do you think are coming?” And I would venture a guess. “Last time I … Continue reading
“somehow, i never thought it would be so hard to loan money to strangers with no security and almost no return” When this email arrived I laughed out loud. Because the funniest things are those that are true, or at … Continue reading