Here is a sampling of the types of local food entrepreneurs that have contacted us recently about their exciting projects and who will be presenting their ideas at the March 14th Slow Money Gathering in Carrboro, NC.
If you would like to learn more…please let us know.
• Hadassah Patterson, Triangle Gluten-Free, Chapel Hill
• David Larsen, Yesteryear Brewery, Carrboro
• Gael Chatelain, Napoli Wood-fired Pizza, Chapel Hill & Durham
• Greg Lewis, 39 West Catering, Pittsboro
• Jonathan Leiss, Spring Forth Farm, Hurdle Mills
• Bobby Coltrane, Coltrane Farms, Reidsville
• Silvana Rangel-Duque, Soul Cocina, Chapel Hill
• James Clark, Postal Fish Co., Pittsboro
• Carly Erickson, Boro Beverage, Chapel Hill
We are always happy to see inquiries come in from interested potential lenders. That drives us to find more local food entrepreneurs with viable capital needs that we can all assist if possible. We are a largely volunteer effort, so please be patient if we do not respond to you immediately! For more information, click here.
Thanks for being part of this historical Slow Money movement that is catalyzing the flow of local dollars to local food projects that benefits us all.
Slow Money NC Disclaimer – the important not so small print….
Slow Money events are not an offer to sell securities nor a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Slow Money NC does not give investment advice, endorsement, analysis or recommendations with respect to any securities and is not a broker, venture fund or an investment advisor.