Here is a sampling of the types of local farmers & food entrepreneurs that have contacted us recently about their exciting projects:
If you would like to learn more…please let us know.
• a farmer in Orange County adding more laying hens
• a food producer making gluten-free Brazilian-style cheese breads
• a beverage company opening a coffee bar in Durham, who sources local milk and other supplies
• a local producer making herbal salves with local herbs
• a farm-to-table Cuban restaurant needs infra-structure/supplies for the farm they are developing to provide produce for the restaurant
We are always happy to see inquiries come in from interested potential lenders. That drives us to find more local food entrepreneurs with viable capital needs that we can all assist if possible. We are a largely volunteer effort, so please be patient if we do not respond to you immediately! For more information, click here.
Thanks for being part of this historical Slow Money movement that is catalyzing the flow of local dollars to local food projects that benefits us all.
Slow Money NC Disclaimer – the important not so small print….
Slow Money events are not an offer to sell securities nor a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. Slow Money NC does not give investment advice, endorsement, analysis or recommendations with respect to any securities and is not a broker, venture fund or an investment advisor.